Stallion Auction Terms
- The stallion services will be sold at auction to the highest bidder.
- The bids will start at one-half the annual advertised stallion fee or
$500, whichever is greater.
- The auction will begin December 15, 2020 and continue through January 31,
2021 ending at 6:00 p.m. EST. Buyer fee of 4% shall be charged on all
If two or more people are bidding on the same stallion
service within the last five minutes of the auction closing the bidding will
automatically continue in increments of five minutes until only one person
All bids are final and all bidders accept the rules and
regulations before submitting bid.
- Successful bidders will be notified within 24 hours and all credit card
payments (with 5% convenience fee) will be run through within 48 hours.
- All stallion services are sold in concurrence with the conditions and
procedures of the farm at which the stallion stands, and purchaser agrees to
abide by these conditions.
- Please contact stallion owner for breeding contract and information.
- All services are sold with a live foal guarantee with the right to return
the following season if the mare fails to settle in foal the year the
service is purchased. The successful bidder of a stallion service must use
the breeding during the current breeding season.
- Semen collection and shipping is not included.
- All fees associated with boarding, mare care, cooled or frozen semen,
farm costs, chute fees and veterinary costs are between the successful
bidder and the stallion owner.
- The Association assumes no responsibility for any other business conducted
between the stallion owner and the successful bidder. It is the
responsibility of the service purchaser to make all necessary arrangements
with the stallion owner regarding breeding and the availability of shipped
- Any stallion service which does not receive a minimum bid during the
auction shall be available on a first come first serve basis (But It Now) for the minimum
bid plus $100.